Who We Are
LoanAtLast’s goal is to get cash quickly to those who need it. We are transparent about our loan terms and strive to make the loan process as simple as possible for our customers.
LoanAtLast (Niizhwaaswi, LLC) is a tribal lending entity wholly owned by the Lac Du Flambeau Band of Chippewa Indians, a Federally Chartered Sovereign American Indian tribe.
We abide by the principles of the following Federal laws including:
- Truth in Lending Act
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Privacy Provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
As a member of the Online Lender’s Alliance, LoanAtLast works to ensure all customers are fully informed and fairly treated.